Plant Health Care - New Castle Lawn and Landscaping
Plant Health Care
5 Visits -During each visit, our technician will also inspect your plants for possible issues affecting their health. If our technician discovers an insect or disease problem, he/she will determine the best course of action. This may include the use of a registered insecticide or fungicide.
- Dormant oil Application (March-April)
- Controls scale and other overwintering insects on select trees and shrubs
- Very low environmental impact
- Natural Biostimulant Application ( April – May)
- Flushes winter salt from plants’ root zones
- Increases photosynthesis
- Improves deep rooting and nutrient uptake
3rd & 4th VISIT
- Natural Biostimulant Application (June – Aug)
- Reduces summer heat & drought stress
- Increases root mass to assist with water intake
- Natural Biostimulant Application (Sept-Oct)
- To feed and prepare plants for the winter
- Improves soil biology
- Provides a full spectrum of trace element
Add-on Plant Health Care Services
Shrub Care Programs
Individually structured for the types of trees and shrubs located in your landscape. Generally three to five visits per season to monitor and treat for diseases and pests that might be harming your landscape.
Deep Root Fertilizing
This is the best way for shrubs & trees to attain instant nutrients. We use pressure to inject a water suspended fertilizer into the root zone of the tree or shrub.
This service treats evergreen trees and shrubs to prevent winter desiccation.
Landscape Bed Weed Control
Tired of weekends pulling weeds? We offer both granular pre-emergent weed control and liquid post emergent weed control for your landscape beds